Sports Connect is the platform hosting most AYSO Region websites. It was formerly called Blue Sombrero, and you may see remnants of that name in emails, etc.
Sports Connect also hosts the Registration and other administration tools used by your AYSO Region Board to manage the region, its players, families, and volunteers.
You will use the Sports Connect tools on your Region's website to:
- Create your account.
- Add your players as participants.
- Register your players for AYSO Soccer.
- Pay your registration fees.
- Accessing Sports Connect
- Creating a Secondary Account and Accepting Invite (Additional User)
- Troubleshooting AYSOU Button Not Showing
- AYSO Reference Book
- Registering as a Volunteer
- Registering for SafeSport
- Renewing and Updating your Background Check
- Uploading Certificate of Completion as a Volunteer
- Unregistering as a Volunteer
RCs and Registrars
- Assigning Security Roles to Users
- Giving Volunteers and Board Members Access to their Region Portal and AYSO Platform
- Linking Region and National Governing Body Accounts as AYSO
- National Player Fee Reimbursement Form
- Region Uploads Certificates of Completion
- Subscribing a Volunteer to Emails
- Unsubscribing a Volunteer from Emails
- Updating the Region Locator Information
Pages in category "Sports Connect"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.