Creating a New Program - EPIC
1. To access your Sport Connect Administrator Account, you must log into your Regions Sports Connect account using your unique set of credentials as an Administrator.
2. Hover over “Registration”, then select “Registration Form”.
3. Click on “Add Program”.
4. Select “Non-Tryout, Recreational, or Camp”, Registration Type”.
5. Select Program Setting: Soccer and click on “Save & Continue”.
Program Name - Example: “EPIC Program 2022/2023”
National Affiliation - Select AYSO from the drop-down menu:
Section - Select Corresponding Section from the drop-down menu:
Area - Select Corresponding Area from the drop-down menu:
Season - Select MY from the drop-down menu:
Play Level – Select “EPIC (formerly VIP”
7. Type in helpful information about this program under “Program Description”, then click “Save & Continue”.
8. Divisions have automatically been populated. You may add/remove the divisions that your Region is offering by clicking on the pencil or archive icon. Click “Save & Continue” to move to the next steps.
9. Review Registration and “Add Questions” as needed, then click “Save & Continue”.
10. Setup Discounts and Fees and “Add Custom Discount/Fees” as needed, then click “Save & Continue”.
11. Review Team Staff and “Add Team Staff Position” as needed, then click “Save & Continue”.
Important: For each position, click on the pencil icon, scroll to the section, “Proof of Identification”. For Social Security Number, toggle from “Required” to “Unrequired”. Your screen should look like this:
Then click “Save”.
12. Add your own Confirmation Notes. (Optional)
13. Click on “Save & Finish.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact Sports Connect support at email@example.com or by phone at 866-672-1067.