Uploading Certificate of Completion as a Volunteer
👀 If you are an admin who needs to upload a volunteer's certificate, please follow these instructions: Region Uploads Certificates of Completion
You have the ability to upload your own certificate if it is any of the following:
- Concussion Awareness
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- AYSOs Safe Haven
As for the Coaching License, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. CALIFORNIA VOLUNTEERS: DO NOT upload your Live Scan under 'Fingerprinting California Only'.
If you have completed your Live Scan and it is missing from your account, please read Missing Live Scan Certification.
Here are instructions on how to upload your certificate as a volunteer:
1. To upload your certificates, log into your Sports Connect account where you registered as a volunteer (your Region's website).
2. On the left-hand side, click on 'Volunteer'.
3. To upload a certificate, check the box beside the name of the certificate you wish to upload, then click on 'Renew & Update'.
4. A pop-up window will display prompting you to upload a document of your certificate. Click 'Upload' to locate the certificate on your computer, then click 'Submit'.
5. Your certificate will now display as 'Pending Verification' and will be submitted to the Association Platform (also called E4 or Affinity) for your Region to verify it.
6. Once verified, your certificate will display as 'Verified'.
If there is any trouble uploading and/or uploading a certificate, please email email@example.com.