The AYSO volunteer position of division coordinator is intended to handle activities and communication within the divisions established by age groups and/or gender.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The division coordinator is expected to:
- Organize and chair team formation night with all coaches and assistant coaches to review evaluations and modify as necessary;
- Separate players by age and skill levels and form BALANCED teams;
- Ensure each team has a coach, an assistant coach, a team representative, and a sponsor;
- Generate complete team rosters (players, coaches, assistant coaches, and sponsor);
- Ensure uniforms are properly distributed;
- Schedule divisional games and fields;
- Collect scores and standing to distribute appropriate plaques and trophies to teams for tournaments and regular season play;
- Organize and schedule any make-up games if necessary;
- Ensure all coaches complete player evaluation forms and collect forms by end of regular season;
- Ensure evaluations fairly reflect demonstrated abilities of players;
- Turn in player evaluations to regional commissioner; and
- Serve as a liaison between regional commissioner, coaches, referees and parents regarding any questions, problems, or general information throughout the season.
Pages in category "Division Coordinator"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.