Divvy Pay a Section Area or Region
Want to pay another Section, Area or Region through Divvy?
Use the Reimbursement feature in Divvy
Example: Area Fees
To be completed by the Region that needs to send funds to another SAR:
- Add a person (example: The Area Treasurer) in your Region's Divvy account.
- This person is a virtual user and does not need to be issued a physical card
- Highly Recommended - Consider including a nick name in Divvy
- First Name: Area 2F Treasurer
- Last Name: The full name of the Area Treasurer
- Use the treasurer's email address - could also be the area director or another responsible party that is a signer on the area's bank account
- If you decide to use the area director, and the area director is already a person in your Region's Divvy portal you may decide to update the naming convention as per above (to add a nick name), if desired to keep things organized and easily understood by incoming board members in the future.
- See Divvy Add and Remove Users for more details.
- Add this new user to a budget and assign a budget amount. The user will not be able to request payment beyond the budget amount.
- The new user (Area Treasurer) will use Divvy Reimbursements to request payment.
- Be sure to connect the Area bank account during this process - not your personal bank account!
Once the Area requests payment through reimbursement, the Region admin logs into Divvy and approves the reimbursement.
Payment is processed and typically takes 5-10 business days for the funds to be deposited into the receivers bank account.