Divvy Payment Settings
Credit line increases must be made through your section director, however, long term credit line increases may not be necessary.
Other ways to increase your credit line is to customize the payment frequency or make a pre-payment. See below.
Payment Frequency Options
Weekly - Pay weekly in order to reset the credit line weekly, instead of monthly
Monthly - Customize the day of the month that payments will automatically be made
Customize Payment Frequency
To change the payment frequency do the following:
- Log in
- Click on Settings on the bottom left
- Click on Payments
- Click on the Edit link next to Billing Cycle
- If a balance exists on the account, the account must be paid in full in order to change the payment frequency
- Payment frequency can only be changed twice per year
Make A Pre-Payment
Using the Payment Interface
One way to temporarily increase your Credit Limit on your Divvy card is to make an off-cycle payment. You may pre-pay your Divvy card up to 2 times your credit limit once per billing cycle. Note, they do not issue refunds, but if you over paid, your charges will consume the remaining credit balance.
To make a prepayment, from your Company (landing) page, click MAKE A PAYMENT
Enter the payment amount and submit. Please allow 4 business days for the payment to clear before attempting to make that one time purchase (probably uniforms). Don't forget, you will also need to increase the budget of the card you are planning to use to match the temporary credit limit or at least the purchase amount.
For even greater flexibility, you can ACH or Wire an UNLIMITED amount for purchases. Instructions on how to use this feature in Divvy are available as:
- Help Guide: https://app.divvy.co/companies/Q29tcGFueToxMDA5NA==/help/divvy-guides
- Video Tutorial: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/17076331?key=66ff510eb381a0955f0819d9cb1f0e67
For additional assistance:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 385-352-0374
- Chat: Chat into support via their Divvy accounts
Updating Your Bank In Divvy
To update the Bank Account used to pay your Divvy card, go to Settings>Bank Accounts>Link A Bank. You must add the new Bank before you can set it as primary and remove the previous Bank Account.