Accessing and Printing Player Forms as a Coach
Player Application forms are now printed in the Association Platform for each team. As a coach, you will want to print these forms for each player on your team and have these forms available at each game.
- Log in your Account on your Region’s website.
- Click on the left-hand side click on Volunteer.
- Click on the link “Go to AYSO” for each team in which you are coaching or managing. (Note: If your link does not display, your roster has not been posted).
- You will automatically be taken to your My Account on the Association Platform in a new browser tab.
- Choose Team info beside the name of the team in which you wish to print Player Application Form.
- Selecting Team info will take you to the team’s roster on the Association Platform.
- Click the Player Application Forms button below the team roster.
- Once clicked a new window will open and you can download a PDF containing all forms in one document.
- Print the file (Note: Be sure to disabled pop-up blockers in your browser. If the file download does not display across the bottom of the browser window, please check your computer’s download folder).
- Once finished downloading, you can log out of the Association Platform.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact Sports Connect support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 866-672-1067.