Regions may select any bank of choice for their region’s banking needs. Things to consider when selecting a bank include:
- Online banking
- Connection to financial management tools such as QuickBooks, Quicken and ZipBooks
- Online bill-pay
- Mobile check deposit
- Electronic payments via ACH, Zelle pay, etc.
- Proximity to region
- Due to online banking and mobile deposit, proximity is no longer a top priority. If you are willing and able to visit a bank further away for the initial account set up, the electronic features offered at a bank further away, often outweighs the proximity of a bank branch.
New Accounts, Add/Remove Signers
Typically banks will request corporate documents in order to validate the corporations approval to open new accounts or make changes to said accounts. These documents may include:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Doing Business As (DBA AYSO)
- Email Finance@ayso.org for the following documents:
- Corporate Resolution for Online Banking
- Corporate Resolution for authorized representatives
- New Accounts and Add/Remove Signer Authorization Letters
- The regional board must be set up properly in Association Platform (Affinity) prior to this being authorized
- Chase Bank – AYSO office has a relationship with Chase bank. AYSO office can assist with the following:
- New Accounts
- Change singers
- Bank of America – This bank tends to link multiple accounts together which causes online access issues. The bank is unable to correct this issue due to their internal account settings.
- Wells Fargo – We are currently experiencing a hold with Wells Fargo due to organization set up within Wells Fargo. We are in the process of trying to resolve. Until then we are unable to open new accounts.