Instructor Progress Report
If you want to find what instructor course is in progress for a volunteer in your Area or Region please login to AYSOU and switch to your admin account.
You will run the Status Report: This report will show you the training status and progress for all Learners within a selected course.
- Click on Reports - Status Report.
- Select the Area and/or Region
- Under Course select the title of the instructor course you are reviewing for partial completion
- Under Training Status remove Completed (click on the X to remove) ￼ leaving In Progress
- Select the ONE of the date criteria: Date Training was Assigned, Date User was Created, Date Course Was Completed. Examples:
- Date User was Created - LAST 365 DAYS - would only include users who were created or imported in the last 12 months
- Date Course was Completed - OTHER - input a date range (cannot exceed 12 month range)
- Click Submit to run the report
- You will then see the results and will be able to export to Excel, CSV, or PDF.
If you see a volunteer listed in progress with 50% completed, it means they have done the first part of the course and will need the second part. Please contact the volunteer to find out what they are missing.