Register for Safesport
For Sports Connect
- Login to your Sports Connect account where you registered as a volunteer.
- Click Volunteer on the left-hand side of the screen
- Check SafeSport box
- Click Renew and Update - A screen will pop up; 'click HERE' or copy and paste the URL into your browser to begin training
- Login to your InLeague account where you registered as a volunteer.
- Click the Graduation Cap icon (upper right)
- The Pop-Up window contains the URL to copy and paste into your browser to begin training
The link (https://safesporttrained.org/?KeyName=tsVWe36Xa6PS3b5NzOug) will take you to a sign up page
You can enter "N/A" for Organization Member ID, and AYSO for Name of Sport or Community Organization. Note DOB must in the format mm/dd/yyyy
You may have to click the Enrollment Key button, and enter the enrollment key "tsVWe36Xa6PS3b5NzOug"
Once completed, you should only have a single choice
If you navigate directly to Safesport you will need to enter the Enrollment Key to be directed to the FREE US Soccer version that will automatically update your volunteer profile in the Association Platform which will flow back to both registration systems. From this screen, click Enrollment Key
The enrollment key is tsVWe36Xa6PS3b5NzOug
- To ensure your Safesport completion is updated in the Association Platform please make sure the following fields match your Registration profile:
- Full legal name. Middle name is not used in the match but can be included in both systems.
- You DO NOT need to upload your certificate. The system will update approximately 45 minutes after completion.
- If you navigate directly to the Center for Safesport without entering the Enrollment Key, your completion will not be transmitted to the Association Platform and your course may not be free. To correct this you will need to call or email Safesport to have your account affiliated with US Soccer.
- AYSO's Safe Haven is still a requirement to volunteer.