Access to AYSOU
From AYSO Wiki
- To access your eTrainU account, you must log into your Regions Sports Connect account where you completed an online volunteer application. Once logged in you will see the “Welcome Page”.
- Then click on the “Volunteer” tab, located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the AYSOU button under your volunteer record.
- You will then land on the eTrainU welcome page.
- From your regions inLeague home page (after logging in), look for the AYSOU Graduation Cap Icon on the top-right.
- Within an hour or two of completing volunteer registration for the first time, your account will be synchronized with the AYSO Association Management platform.
- Once that happens, you can automatically log in to AYSOU from inLeague. There are no separate credentials; you log in to inLeague first and then go to AYSOU from there.
I recommend that you contact your regional commissioner, registrar, or CVPA, and if assistance is required from the AYSO Office or inLeague support, your RC, registrar or CVPA will contact us.