Troubleshooting AYSOU Button If Not Showing
There are a few reasons why the AYSOU button is not showing on your volunteer account.
First, check these 3 potential causes:
- Is the Learner registered as a volunteer?
- Has the season they registered for been archived?
- Does the Learner have a pending Additional Account Holder Invitation? (Click here for Secondary Account Holder Assistance)
If none of these is the issue, try the following:
1. Log in to your Sports Connect account through the region's website you are volunteering for.
2. Click on the “Volunteer" tab.
3. Click on the “Details” button, it will be right under the "Find Volunteer Roles" button.
👀 Notice how the AYSO admin ID is missing under the volunteer's name. This is usually a hint that the "Details" page needs to be refreshed.
4. On the "Details" page, click and save all waivers. After, click "Save".
5. Log out of your account, then log back in.
6. Click on the "Volunteer" tab to check if the AYSOU button has populated. It will look the same as the picture below.
👀 Notice the AYSO Admin ID is showing now under the volunteer's name and role.
If this does not solve the issue, we recommend that you contact Sports Connect at email@example.com or by phone at 866-672-1067.