Accept Invite to Create a Secondary Account
1. Only the Primary user can re-send an invite to the additional user, cancel the invitation to the additional user, or invite an additional user at any time by going to account settings>>edit account info on the top right corner of the My Account screen.
2. Under the Account Holder Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Add Additional Account Holder”, and fill in the fields then click on “Invite Account Holder and Continue”.
3. If the primary user adds you as an additional user to be linked to a family account, then you the additional user will receive an email where you can accept the invite.
4. Click on the “Accept Invite” button.
5. You will then be prompted to create your own Username and Password to access the account, while linked as an additional user. This will allow multiple users to volunteer while linked to one family account but still have separate log-ins.
Note: If you do not receive the email invite, make sure to check your spam/junk email folder.
Important: If you have already registered as a volunteer then once you create your username/password then the AYSOU button will appear when you click on the Volunteer Tab. For more troubleshooting Secondary Account Holder AYSOU Access.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact Sports Connect support at email@example.com or by phone at 866-672-1067.