AYSO Quick Top Link Guide
AYSO Quick Top Link Guide
We know there is a lot of information to keep track of as a volunteer leader and we want to make it easy for you to access the most visited sites with this quick link guide. Keep this handy to share with others and we encourage you to bookmark each of these sites below for easy reference and access in the future.
Thanks for all your do to bring more soccer to more kids!
1. AYSO Volunteers: On this website, you will find everything you need to enjoy your essential role in your AYSO community while helping family and friends come together to enjoy the beautiful game of soccer.
2. Association Platform: AYSO’s player, volunteer, and team database. On this website, you will manage volunteers, activate teams, check compliance, and run reports.
3. AYSOU (eTrainU): Welcome to etrainu, our exciting online training platform! From certification courses to continued education units (CEUs), etrainu is the AYSO home for your continued education. Please visit this link to find out how to access AYSOU.
4. Region Locator: The Region locator helps parents find your website and contact information to sign up their child to play for AYSO. Please make sure your information is up to date when you search for your zip code. Any updates please send them to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Link: Region Locator
5. Region Payments Gateway: Regions can use the AYSO electronic payment system in one of two ways.
o Divvy card of our website: https://aysovolunteers.org/region- payments/
o ACH deposit sent electronically from Region’s bank to AYSO office
bank. (Banking instructions now included on AYSO invoices.)
o Email [Finance@ayso.org] with any questions.
6. Supply Center: The AYSO Supply Center is the training and administrative supply center for AYSO and its volunteers. It contains Playground kits, operational supplies, manuals, recognition pins and badges.
7. Marketing & Media Toolkit: Whether your Region is new or old, here you will find the link to the marketing toolkit, marketing tips and techniques, quick links and resources, sponsorship guides and fundraising practices to help you grow your market.
Marketing Toolkit Link: https://www.aysomarketing.org/
8. AB 506 LiveScan (California Only): Effective January 1, 2022, all administrators, employees, and regular volunteers in California MUST have a one-time background check as approved by the California Department of Justice to exclude individuals with a history of child abuse. This form of background check requires live scan fingerprinting. Please visit this link to find out more information.
9. SafeSport: The 2017 SafeSport Act has expanded Mandated Reporters to include adults authorized to interact with children. This expansion, which includes AYSO, requires training on child abuse and mandated reporting. Click this link to find out what it means for AYSO.
10. National Annual General Meeting (NAGM): Our annual business meeting of AYSO that brings together executive members from across the country to conduct the business of the business.
11. Mobile-First + Association Platform Band Page: Discussion forum where you can find FAQs, How-tos, and tips and tricks from other volunteers regarding Mobile First and the Association Platform.
12. AYSOU Training Upgrade Band Page: Discussion forum where you can find FAQs, How-tos, and tips and tricks from other volunteers regarding the new AYSOU.
13. AYSO Social Media Channels: AYSO has several social media channels that we encourage you to follow and share content from.